Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Are you new to real estate?
Are you an experienced agent and looking to give your business a boost?





Join us for Camp 443! A 3 week 'boot-camp' which covers all aspects of the biz! Classes are taught by Anthony Vulin and Marc Giroux as well as the members of the ALC. Learn from some of the best!



Classes meet Monday-Thursday 9-11am and Friday 10-11am

 The only fee for this program is $40 for the printed materials, sign up at the kw Los Feliz front desk!

 Please feel free to call us with any questions!




Here are some testimonials from a few of our June graduates:


"as a new licensed agent, I was overwhelmed with everything that I needed to know to get started in real estate. Having taken the 443 classes, it really put everything into perspective for me. Setting goals, blocking time, holding myself accountable, and understanding that lead generation is my first priority" Ken Dang


"I was a little hesitant in taking the class since I am not a new agent. I spoke to a few people in the office who highly recommended it so I signed up. I do not regret it. I got some good tips and motivation, which I desperately needed." Diane Evans



"Each of the classroom leaders offered insider tips and valuable examples that painted a true picture of the business and the marketplace." Jayne Clement


"Think 4-4-3 is just for new agents? Think again. With 20 years in the biz, I signed up for this summer's 4-4-3 to 'energize' my recent move back to Keller Williams. And it was a great, positive kick in the pants! Not only are the workbook materials thought provoking, but the team teaching approach was phenomenal ~ I learned so much...It's been the best $40 I've spent this year!
Meredith McKenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment